- Extensive consultations and informed advice on the best available domestic Help to suit your ever-changing needs and preferences, whatever your criteria.
- Highly personalised, bespoke searches for the placement of any temporary, permanent or emergency live-in and live-out Help, including holiday Help.
- In-house training to help up-skill your existing domestic Help, including cooking and housekeeping courses. First Aid courses can also be organised on request.
- Excellent value for money. Unlike an agency, our Placement Fees are not based on a percentage (commission) of the Candidate’s potential earnings, so there is no incentive to send you highly paid Candidates for the sake of it.
- Support and follow-up. We recognise that Clients – particularly if hiring Help for the first time – might require hand holding and often have questions or need advice on an on-going basis. We make ourselves fully available to provide on-going support and guidance throughout.
For full details of our fees please see our Fees page.
To read what our Clients say about us please see our Testimonials page.